By Helmut K. Anheier,Diana Leat
Philanthropy and endowed beginning are very important associations of contemporary society, but lately, they have confronted new threats similar to declining assets and questions of responsibility and function. to handle those questions, person philanthropists and starting place leaders have appeared to strategic philanthropy to develop into more beneficial and effective.
- the philanthropic deficit
- finding a particular position to do extra with less
- characteristics of the inventive foundation
- beyond strategic philanthropy
- the power of artistic philanthropy
- developing artistic foundations and philanthropic practices.
Essential interpreting for all those that learn or paintings in foundations, philanthropy and non-profit businesses, this volume truly navigates a course via this crucial but hugely complicated topic area.
Read or Download Creative Philanthropy: Toward a New Philanthropy for the Twenty-First Century PDF
Similar nonprofit organisations & charities books
Executive interference in unfastened company is growing to be. should still they intercede in company ethics and company accountability; and if that is so, to what quantity? The Morality of commercial: A occupation for Human Wealthcare is going past the utilitarian case in discussing some of the components of commercial ethics, social coverage, activity defense, outsourcing, executive law, stakeholder idea, ads and estate rights.
Nonprofits frequently fight financially, beaten through the necessity to muster a fancy blend of source of revenue streams that diversity from can provide and executive investment to gifts-in-kind and volunteer hard work. Financing Nonprofits attracts upon a turning out to be physique of scholarship in economics and organizational conception to provide a conceptual framework for knowing this assorted mixture of financing resources.
It’s time for the small nonprofit to polish. discovering the perfect instruments and techniques in your nonprofit is the last word aim of the fundamental Fundraising guide. such a lot fundraising books specialise in nonprofits with huge budgets, leaving smaller nonprofits to determine what's proper for his or her ambitions. that's the thought in the back of the basic Fundraising guide for Small Nonprofits.
Muslims for centuries were eager about philanthropic actions concentrating on terrible and needy humans via diverse forms of ‘third zone’ agencies (TSOs). still, many folks in Muslim majority nations (MMCs), no longer having freedom from starvation, face human safeguard crises. now not a lot is understood concerning the TSOs or their human safeguard provisions in MMCs.
- Functional & Funded: The Inside-Out Strategy for Developing Your Nonprofit's Resources
- How Participatory Evaluation Research Affects the Management Control Process of a Multinational Nonprofit Organization: Volume 8 (Routledge Library Editions: Multinationals)
- Strategic Communication for Sustainable Organizations: Theory and Practice (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- Social Responsibility Education Across Europe: A Comparative Approach (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
- Corporate Social Responsibility and Governance: Theory and Practice (CSR, Sustainability, Ethics & Governance)
Extra info for Creative Philanthropy: Toward a New Philanthropy for the Twenty-First Century