By Liam Clegg
Read or Download Controlling the World Bank and IMF: Shareholders, Stakeholders, and the Politics of Concessional Lending (International Political Economy Series) PDF
Best nonprofit organisations & charities books
Govt interference in loose company is turning out to be. may still they intercede in enterprise ethics and company accountability; and if that is so, to what volume? The Morality of industrial: A career for Human Wealthcare is going past the utilitarian case in discussing some of the components of commercial ethics, social coverage, activity defense, outsourcing, executive legislation, stakeholder conception, advertisements and estate rights.
Nonprofits frequently fight financially, crushed via the necessity to muster a fancy mix of source of revenue streams that variety from can provide and govt investment to gifts-in-kind and volunteer hard work. Financing Nonprofits attracts upon a growing to be physique of scholarship in economics and organizational conception to supply a conceptual framework for figuring out this varied mixture of financing assets.
It’s time for the small nonprofit to polish. discovering the proper instruments and methods to your nonprofit is the final word target of the basic Fundraising guide. such a lot fundraising books specialise in nonprofits with huge budgets, leaving smaller nonprofits to determine what's suitable for his or her ambitions. that's the notion at the back of the basic Fundraising guide for Small Nonprofits.
Muslims for centuries were inquisitive about philanthropic actions concentrating on negative and needy humans via assorted sorts of ‘third area’ agencies (TSOs). still, many of us in Muslim majority nations (MMCs), now not having freedom from starvation, face human defense crises. now not a lot is understood in regards to the TSOs or their human safeguard provisions in MMCs.
- Leading Diverse Communities: A How-To Guide for Moving from Healing Into Action (J-B US non-Franchise Leadership)
- Lasting Legacy to the Carolinas: The Duke Endowment, 1924–1994
- The End of Membership As We Know It: Building the Fortune-Flipping, Must-Have Association of the Next Century
- Competitiveness, Social Inclusion and Sustainability in a Diverse European Union: Perspectives from Old and New Member States
- How to Become a Grant Writing Consultant
- Managing in the Public Sector: A Casebook in Ethics and Leadership
Extra resources for Controlling the World Bank and IMF: Shareholders, Stakeholders, and the Politics of Concessional Lending (International Political Economy Series)