By Daniele L. Marchisio,Rodney O. Fox
Read or Download Computational Models for Polydisperse Particulate and Multiphase Systems (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering) PDF
Best hydraulics books
No description on hand
During this e-book an advent is given to facets of water waves that play a task in send hydrodynamics and offshore engineering. initially the equations and linearized boundary stipulations are derived describing the non-viscous unfastened floor water waves, with exact awareness to the combo of regular and non-steady circulate fields.
Geotextile encapsulated sand parts are third-dimensional platforms made from fabric fabrics, non-woven fabrics or combos of fabric and non-woven fabrics which are packed with sand on-site. those structures are really new and the variety of functions is turning out to be in river and coastal engineering.
This three-volume sequence is designed to arrange waterworks operators for certification and licensure checks. quantity 1 is the single such quantity according to the lately amended secure ingesting Water Act and gives the instruments to appreciate the microbiological and chemical dangers of water in mild of the standard criteria remedy vegetation needs to in attaining.
- Submarine Hydrodynamics (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Handbook of Water and Wastewater Treatment Technologies
- Go4Hybrid: Grey Area Mitigation for Hybrid RANS-LES Methods: Results of the 7th Framework Research Project Go4Hybrid, Funded by the European Union, 2013-2015 ... Mechanics and Multidisciplinary Design)
- Nonlinear Analysis and Prediction of Time Series in Multiphase Reactors (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
- Progress in Wall Turbulence 2: Understanding and Modelling (ERCOFTAC Series)
Extra resources for Computational Models for Polydisperse Particulate and Multiphase Systems (Cambridge Series in Chemical Engineering)