By Bart Delvaux
- Solve universal difficulties encountered whereas extending your Magento 2 shop to suit your enterprise needs
- Delve into the intriguing and more desirable positive factors of Magento 2 equivalent to customizing defense permissions, clever filtered seek suggestions, effortless third-party integration, between others
- Learn to construct and continue a Magento 2 store through a visual-based web page editor and customise the feel and appear utilizing Magento 2's choices at the go
With the demanding situations of growing to be an internet company, Magento 2 is an open resource e-commerce platform with innumerable functionalities that offers you the liberty to make on-the-fly judgements. It lets you customise a number of degrees of safeguard permissions and increase the appear and feel of your site, and hence can provide a personalised event in selling your business.
What you'll learn
- Install a Magento 2 store with pattern data
- Upgrade the knowledge in a Magento 1 store to a Magento 2 shop
- Manage the feel and appear of the store with customized themes
- Extend the store with customized performance akin to types, grids, and more
- Accelerate your shop with a few functionality tools
- Build and constitution your personal delivery module
- Test your store with automatic checks and deal with your product display
About the Author
Bart Delvaux is an skilled internet developer with a number of years of expertise within the personal home page international. He has labored with an important frameworks in personal home page, corresponding to Drupal and Zend Framework, yet Magento is his specialization.
Bart has got the entire Magento developer certifications: entrance finish Developer, Developer, in addition to Developer Plus. He presently works for ISAAC software program suggestions, a firm that makes a speciality of software program suggestions similar to net outlets, apps, procedure integrations, and more.
Bart entire a wide number of Magento tasks in his Magento occupation that begun in 2010 with the primary "quality above quantity". Having long gone from dealing with a easy store to transport modules and massive, complicated Magento shops, Magento holds no secrets and techniques from him.
Bart has additionally labored on Magento 1.8 improvement Cookbook, Packt Publishing. Now that Magento 2 is out, it's time for the following one!
Table of Contents
- Upgrading from Magento 1
- Working with Products
- Creating a Module
- Databases and Modules
- Magento Backend
- Event Handlers and Cronjobs
- Creating a transport Module
- Creating a Product Slider Widget
- Performance Optimization
- Debugging and Unit Testing